Friday, December 2, 2016

Christmas Series 2016|Day #9 Into the Woods Shaker Card

Happy Friday! I have another Christmas Series video to share with you today! It features a simple shaker card made with one stamp set and a bunch of different dies. The set is called “Into the Woods” and I just found out that it will soon be retiring, so if you want it, you had better nab it soon. The good news is that it is presently on sale!

DSC_1317

I love the fact that the animals are in silhouette. It just was the perfect set to create a shaker card with. I layerd Neenah cardstock and vellum to create soft snow drifts and used to types of shaker components: fine glitter and seed beads. I love the pop of red on the little bird perched on the tree. I makes this card “Chrismas-y”!

DSC_1318

The video which can be found just below will take you through the steps to create a shaker card and I also have a trick to getting the perfect with edging around your stamped die-cut shapes. If you want something very precise, this will make you happy!

DSC_1320

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

 

 

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend and I will catch you next week with some whimsical tags and quick cards!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails