Monday, November 28, 2016

Christmas Series 2016 | Day #8 Rocking Horse

Happy Monday! If you follow me on Instagram then you know that I was away for a few days last week. Hubby and I were finally able to take a trip to celebrate our anniversary! We went somewhere warm and tropical and it was the perfect trip! I am back fully refreshed and ready to start celebrating the Christmas season. Mother Nature helped out with the first winter snowfall of the year! It certainly looks like Christmas outside with all the snow!

I have a new project to share with you that I created for my 2016 video Christmas series. I made an insert page for my December Daily album that features a very sweet image illustrated by Sylvia Zet. I love the old fashioned feel to the image and pulled my color pallette from one of Whimsy’s new Christmas paper packs.

DSC_1308 copy

I incorporated a slider component to the page so that the rocking horse slides back and forth and rocks as well :) I love to add interactive aspects to my December Daily to make it fun and surprising.

DSC_1310

The large poinsettia was hand-made using the new die set from Whimsy and matching papers from the paper pack. It was very easily created and the addition of stickles to the center brings a little bling that is also picked up by adding thin strips of glittery ribbon to where the two papers meet at the top and at the bottom.

DSC_1312 

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by! You can find more video in this series on my Youtube channel –> HERE

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails