Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Christmas Series 2016 | Day #2 December Daily Album Page

Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a great week so far :) Today I have the second video project for this year’s Christmas series to share with you. It is a page insert for my December Daily album. I have been making a December Daily album for quite a few years now and it is probably one of my favorite things that I do. I think one of the main reasons is the pure enjoyment that my kids have both in looking back at past years and also in contributing to the present album.

When I saw this image from Whimsy’s new release, I absolutely knew that it was going to be the focal image on a page in my album. It is just so perfect! My marker choices were based on the color palette from one of the new Whimsy Paper packs. I love the colors and patterns in the pack and how well they go together.

DSC_1192 copy

For embellishments, the mains are the mat enamel dots that coordinate with the paper pack as well as some delicate snowflakes that were cut out of some glitter paper using the new Whimsy Snowflake dies.  Love, love how this all came together! Be sure to watch the video below to see the page being created from start to finish.

DSC_1191

DSC_1194

 

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

 

Here are the other videos to date in the series!

Christmas Series 2016

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails