Friday, September 9, 2016

Thanksgiving Table Setting Decor + Video

Happy Friday! Fall is definitley making its presence known and my thoughts are turning to the Autumn holidays! I wanted to create something decorative for my Thanksgiving table and I am really happy with these little decorative doilies. I really love Whimsy’s Clear Stamp Set: Give Thanks. It is so versatile and I have already used it a couple of times already! The sentiment that is included in the set is so pretty and you can switch up the look very easily by adding color or adhering some gems :)  I was really happy that the size of the sentiment went so well with the Doodled Doily Die (try saying that fast….it was a mouthful for me when I was recording the video).

DSC_1126

This is a great little project to create assembly line style. It is also a great project to have your kids help with. I made six for my video but I will need more and I plan on getting my kids involved. Sidenote: I am seriously in love with this gold tone cardstock and I love how perfectly it matches my favorite gold embossing powder!

DSC_1132

 

I hope this inspires you to create your own little accents. It is a fast way to add a something special to your table setting. Switch up the colors of cardstock and embossing powder to match your good china!

DSC_1136 copy

 

Snapshot 1 (9-1-2016 2-51 PM)

 

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view in HD format

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails