Friday, August 12, 2016

Whimsy Stamps | Baked with Love Tags + Video

Happy day! It has been a week or so since my last posting. Things got a little busy for us and will probably be for some time but I hope to keep crafting and sharing with you all…..it is what keeps me sane!

Today I have a cute little tag duo that I created using the Baked with Love Clear Stamp set from Whimsy Stamps. I have had the set for a little while now and was delighted to be able to pull it out to create something sweet in a minimal amount of time. These tags can easily be tied to some packaging when you are sending out some love via baked goods!

Copic coloring, fussy cutting and heat embossing were all that it took to create both tags.

I split the sentiment between the two tags so that when you look at them together, you get the full sentiment.  A neat trick when your sentiment is too big for your tags!

I added a little Glossy Accent just to add a little extra something to the tags. I love the fine tip applicator that I bought for my bottle of Glossy Accents. It never clogs and it is always ready to go!

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view this video in HD over on my YouTube channel

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by my little blog today!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails