Wednesday, August 10, 2016

A Paper Doll in Paris | Art Journal Page

Happy Wednesday Everyone! I have a video which a filmed a few weeks ago and have just now had time to edit and post :) Time is crazy scarce these days but I really was excited to share this with you after all the positive feedback when I posted my video sharing my Art Journal Album. You can see that HERE.

I thought my title was quite clever and really love how this page turned out. I have been to Paris with my hubbie quite a few times and it is one of our favorite cities. It seemed the right place for this lovely paper doll to be :)

DSC_1080

 

DSC_1076

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to vie this video in HD format on my YouTube channel

Supplies:

The retired Stampin’ Up set is called Artistic Etchings and can still be found on Ebay!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails