Monday, May 9, 2016

Whimsy May Card Kit Contents + Video + Card

Happy Monday! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I am super excited to be able to share Whimsy’s May Card kit with you! This kit is wedding themed and comes with gorgeous cream, black, grey and white papers and embellishments. There are two versions of the kit. One with a Chrissy Armstrong image which is what I am featuring and one with the same contents but a different stamp. This second kit comes with a Mi Ran wedding image instead of the Chrissy Armstrong one.

These kits are available to order starting today! Here are the links:

*NEW May "Wedding" Card Kit - Crissy Armstrong
NEW May "Wedding" Card Kit - Crissy Armstrong

******

*NEW May "Wedding" Card Kit - Art by Mi Ran
NEW May "Wedding" Card Kit - Art by Mi Ran

I have made a video sharing the kit contents with you as well as how to create the wedding card that is featured a little further along in this post.  First, here is the video:

Video
If you prefer to watch this video in HD, click HERE


DSC_0972 copy

DSC_0973 copy

DSC_0979 copy

This sketch and more can be found by clicking the Sketches tab at the top of my blog. Please feel free to use them for your personal projects.

Jeanette Sketch - Page 017

 

Card Cutting Measurements:

Black Cardstock:

·        5.5”x 5.5” (1), 2.5 x 5.5” (1), 2.25 x 5.5” (1), 3.0 x 4.0” (1)

Mr & Mrs Silver Foil Patterned Paper: 5.25 x 5.25”

Swirl Silver Foil Patterned Paper: 2.25 x 5.25”

Scripted Word Patterned Paper: 2.75 x 3.75”

Additional Supplies:

I also wanted to share with you about the Whimsy Crafting Retreat which will take place in Florida in the Fall. I wish I could attend by sadly I live a little too far away to make this trip feasible. I hope to go to their next one! For more information please click the link below! I think this is will be a TON of fun.

That is it for me today! Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails