Sunday, April 17, 2016

You Brought Me Love

Happy Sunday! I have a Gorjuss creation with you!

I decided to make a tag using the You Brought Me Love stamp. This is probably my favorite of all the Gorjuss images. There is just something about it. I decided to create something a little different than just a card.

I used the ME Madison Avenue Die set to create these two small tags. They are adorable. I sponged two shades of distress inks over the first one and spritzed some water over top with the distress sprayer. Love this little spray bottle. It works so perfectly! I added some lush May Arts Ivory Silk ribbon tied with some twine to finish the tag off.

 

While I used the full sized stamp, you can find the adorable mini version here. You can find more Goruss stamps by clicking the logo below:

Other Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails