Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Whimsy Stamps Sending Sunshine + Video

Happy Wednesday! I have a new card to share with you as well as a start to finish video featuring one of Whimsy’s brand new April release stamps! This is Springtime Elephant and I think it is just too sweet. Are you loving all these elephant images as much as I am? I do have a soft spot for elephant so I am loving this trend.

DSC_0794_edited-1

DSC_0795

The image was colored up using Zig Clean Color Brush tip markers. If you like vibrancy in your coloring, you are sure to love these. The card layout is simple. The sentiment is from the Up, Up and Away set and is large enough to really fill in that area of the card. I just added a few gold colored sequins and popped it onto a Kraft card-base. Love the simple look.

DSC_0798

Video Tutorial:
Click HERE to view view in HD on my YouTube channel:

Supplies:

Whimsy Springtime Elephant

*NEW Spring Time Elephant


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you liked today’s card and video!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I like your cute card! Actually I like all of your cute cards - I'm your newest follower!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails