Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Owl Always Love You – Lawn Fawn

Happy Wednesday! I hope that your week is going well! We are halfway through already!  Today I have a card and tag to share with you that I actually made back in March. Yup. It is hard to get everything blogged these days! I used the Mom & Me set from Lawn Fawn. It comes with a little set of owls to create a family as well as a set of foxes. Love, love this cute set.

DSC_0753 copy

I really seem to be making more simple cards these days. I hardly ever use patterned paper. I guess it is because I am having fun creating backgrounds with blended inks.

DSC_0754 copy

The  owl images were all stamped onto watercolor paper using Archival Black ink. I then used some Zig Clean Color Brush tip markers to color in the owls. They were then all die-cut using the coordinating die set. These sets are pricey but I in this instance, they are worth having to save you from all the fussy cutting! The heart and stump were stamped using some Hero Art inks (they are listed in the supplies). The stump was stamped directly onto the watercolor paper and then masked so that I could create the soft background. For this, I used more Hero Art inks. I used foam adhesive to mount the panel onto my card-base and a white Sharpie to create some dots for highlights.

DSC_0759 copy

The tag was quickly made. It was stamped and colored with the images for the card. I used this sweet stitched circle tag (part of a set of 3) to create a quick and easy little extra something to accompany the card. I was able to stamp the sentiment this way because it was a clear stamp and you can manipulate them a little bit ;)

DSC_0761 copy

Supplies:

 
Thanks for joining me today. Hope the rest of your day is lovely!
 
Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails