Thursday, April 28, 2016

Layered Flowers Two Ways Part #1 +Video

Happy Day! I have a couple of new cards to share with you that feature Whimsy’s new Mom’s Layered Flowers Clear Stamp set. It is so versatile and fun that I actually used it in two different ways to create some Mother’s Day cards. There are videos for each way and today I am sharing the first one!

DSC_0948 copy

I used dye inks and water-coloring to create these tone on tone cards. I love how fast and fun these were to make.

DSC_0909DSC_0910

This first card was my “practice” card for before I filmed the video. It was the first time that I used my Misti so I needed to figure that out as well as to figure out the actual placement of all the flowers. It worked out so well that I actually can share the “practice” card with you!

DSC_0944 copyDSC_0945 copy

This next card is the one I created in the video. I switched up the color palette but everything else is exactly the same. I can certainly see creating a set of these cards in all the colors of the rainbow. Don’t worry…you don’t need a Misti tool to create this card, it just makes it loads faster!

DSC_0947 copy

Video Tutorial
Click HERE if you prefer to watch in HD

 

Supplies

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed the video. I will be posting part 2 in the coming week so stay tuned. I get asked a lot about subscribing to my blog so that you get notified when I post on my blog. It is easy to do. Just subscribe using the Bloglovin logo on my side-bar. I’ll add it below to make it even easier ;)

Follow on Bloglovin

Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails