Monday, April 25, 2016

April Craft Haul Video

Happy Monday! I can’t believe that we are in the final week of April!!! Spring is taking its time getting to my area but slowly but surely we are seeing some signs of it :)

I have another craft haul video for you:

 

Supply Links

*** supplies from Sugar Nellie were sent to me for my DT work. The other supplies listed above were purchased by me ***

I received the cardstock from the Paper-Garden so that I could try it out and participate in a Mother’s Day contest. More details on that soon :) They did not ask me to mention them, but I was really impressed with the cardstock quality and wanted to share them with you :)

Whimsy Stamps May Kit and May Product line will be available soon. I will let you know when :) Stay Tuned

Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs Jeanette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails