Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Whimsy March Card Kit + Video

Happy Tuesday! Today I have a video for you sharing the Whimsy March Card kit. I was really happy to have the opportunity to work with the kit and I have to say that the products are beautiful and the price point is awesome!

Here is a peek at what I have created so far…..and I still have tons of supplies left!

DSC_0741 #2 without text

Over this week and the next, I am going to be sharing the projects that I have created with the kit. There are a total of 4 videos to share! Let’s get started!

Video Tutorial: Kit Contents + Friend Card from start to finish
Click HERE if you would prefer to view this video on my YouTube channel.

Here is the fast and easy card that I made using that gorgeous glitter chevron paper from the kit. I knew that I had to do something to showcase its loveliness.

DSC_0724

The paper and the diecut word are simple but I just love how it turned out. I couldn’t resist adding the ribbon and the rhinestones. So pretty.

At the end of the video I share how to create this card from start to finish.

DSC_0725

Instructions for Die-Cut Friend Card

1.      Cut a piece of white cardstock to measure 4.25” x 11.0”.

2.      Score the 11” side at 5.5” and fold in half to create card-base.

3.      Create a mat with green cardstock by trimming to measure 4.0” x 5.25”.

4.      Trim Glitter/Chevron paper to measure 3.75” x 5.0”

5.      Die-cut the lower right side of chevron paper with Whimsy Shapeology Friend Die

6.      Adhere glitter paper to green mat. Fill in missing portions of the letters f, n, d.

7.      Tie thin green ribbon around vertically and to the left.

8.      Attach to card-base.

9.      Adhere rhinestones to card.

DSC_0730

 

Whimsy Stamps March Kit
now available to preorder – to ship out March 16th

*NEW March

Supplies:

Thanks for stopping by. I will have another video on Thursday featuring some fun and easy Easter projects!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails