Friday, March 4, 2016

New Easter Goodies

Happy Friday! Hope you all had a great week. With my kids off for Spring break, I have had a fun and relaxing week. I actually have had a wee bit of time to do some on-line shopping! I have bought some lovely fabric from Craftsy as well as one of their on-line classes:
Strip-Piecing. I hope to get started on something new….as soon as I finish the quilt that I am currently working on:)
 
I also have been waiting anxiously to purchase some of the new wafer dies and felt from Simon Says Stamp. I saw that they were available and quite a few items managed to make their way to my basket!
 
 
Here is what I got! I CANNOT wait to make some of these felt projects! I also have been wanted a couple of other dies and so I took the opportunity to add them to my car! I have some fun ideas running through my head already….as well as some video ideas!
 
 
 
 
 

Have a great weekend!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails