Friday, March 11, 2016

March Craft Haul

Happy Friday evening! I have a craft haul video to share with you. It has been awhile since I filmed one of these. I kept meaning to get this filmed and then life kept happening and in the meantime …… I seem to have accumulated a significant amount of crafting goodness! Yikes! It is almost embarrassing once you put it all together. So, bear in mind some of these were purchased in mid-December (what was I thinking?) and others in January, February and last week! So enough chattering….let’s get to it!

March Craft Haul Video:

 

Thanks for watching! I don’t have any crafting buddies that live near to me and I love to share my passion for stamps and dies! Be on the look-out for some projects using these. I have soooo many ideas!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails