Friday, December 4, 2015

Tiddly Inks ~ Fab Friday

Happy Friday! I am back with another little something something for my December Daily album. This time I have sized a digital image to fit on a piece of 4x6” cardstock.

This is a Tiddly Inks image (Be Merry and Bright Pupmas) that I picked up last year and just never had the time to get colored up. I certainly had to remedy that and I thought today’s Fab Friday challenge of “Any Tiddly make” was the perfect time!

DSC_0263

I colored up the sweet puppy and the lights using copic markers. I added some clear Wink of Stella to the lights to make them shimmer. Then I used some SSS Maliblu ink to softly sponge some color onto the edges. The white dots were created using a white Sharpie Poster Paint pen.

DSC_0267

Thanks so much for swinging by. Have a great rest of the day.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

JanR said...

So cute! I really like how you did the background.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails