Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Tiddly Inks ~ Cocoa Wishes + Video

 

Happy Tuesday! It is time for another Tuesday Challenge over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog and this time we have been given the theme of:

Holly Jolly

DSC_0337

I thought this image was perfect to create a 4x6” insert for my December Daily album. I sized the image on my computer and then printed it out on Neenah Solar Crest White cardstock. I also wanted to use my new gold metallic embossing powder and found this great sentiment from one of the new SU! sets to use! A little sponging around the edges and my insert was done!

Video Tutorial:
Click –>Here to watch on YouTube

Tiddly Ink Digital Image:
Cocoa Wishes

Cocoa Wishes

Other Supplies:
Versamark Ink
Embossing Buddy (anti-static tool)
WOW Gold Metallic Embossing Powder
Stampin’ Up Cup of Cheer Set
Ranger Blending Tools
SSS Ink: Maliblue & Wisteria

Copic Markers Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R30
Hair: E40, E43, E44, E47
Red: R24, R37, R39, RV99
Green: YG61, YG63, YG67
Lt Grey: C1, C3
Dark Grey: C5, C7, C9
Aqua: BG10, BG11, BG13
Yellow: YR30, YR31
Pink: RV17
Orange: YR04

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed today’s post! I had fun preparing it!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Jeanette, she is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! Love what you've done. Hugs xx

JanR said...

The gold embossing looks wonderful! Fab colouring too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails