Monday, October 26, 2015

Whimsy Christmas Angel Art Journal Page

Happy Monday! It is time for another Whimsy Video. I created an Art Journal page which will actually be going into my December Daily album. I like to incorporate my love of stamping and coloration into my DD album every year.

I used two brand new products that were just released this October along with a couple of older Christmas/Winter themed products. I wanted to create my own background paper for this page and have a scattering of snowflakes in both embossed and die cut forms. The Whimsy sentiment set and Snowflake dies were just what I needed to create the look I wanted.

DSC_0100

I used Antique Linen and Walnut Stain distress inks over top of watercolor paper that was cut to measure 6x8”. Then I randomly embossed snowflakes in varying sizes and styles over the paper. I used adhesive backed felt  and the snowflake dies to cut out different sizes of snowflakes. I used Sharpie white poster paint to create the dots that are scattered all over.

DSC_0102

The sentiment is stamped with Ranger Archival ink and I like the pop that it creates against the neutral background.

DSC_0107

Video Tutorial:
To watch the Video in HD on YouTube please click HERE

Whimsy Supplies:

Peace on Earth*NEW Snowflake Wishes*NEW Elegant Snowflakes Die SetSnowflake Mini Seal Die

Peace on Earth
Snowflake Mini Seal Die
Snowflake Wishes
Elegant Snowflakes Die Set

Other Supplies:
Fabriano Studio Watercolor Paper Hot Press, 140lbs
White Fine Tip Sharpie Poster Paint Pen
Ranger Archival Ink – Black
Distress Inks – Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Versamark Ink
White Embossing Powder
Wink of Stella Brush Pen – Gold
Big Shot
Adhesive-backed White Felt (Michaels)
Scotch Adhesive Tape Gun
Paint Brush – Winsor & Newton #1

Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers:
Face: 71, 69, 21
Hair: 60, 62
Dress: 22, 21
Trumpet: 72, 50
WIngs: 302
Evergreen: 41, 44
Bow, Berries: 21, 22

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails