Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Tiddly Inks

Happy Wednesday everyone! It is raining like crazy right now. I am so happy that I did all my yard work yesterday- putting those lovely gardens to bed for the winter. It has been busy and I am going to be sharing two Tiddly Ink cards with you today to try to catch up!

First off we have the Art Journal page that I made for Fab Friday.

DSC_0114

This is my Halloween jam! I love, love this image:Forever. Perfect for Halloween and afterwards I will be adding it to my Art Journal. I paired it up with images from the Vampire Extra Pack to create a Halloween scene that my middle son has declared to be pretty AND creepy….not to be confused with pretty creepy. He will be happy I clarified that for you.

DSC_0116

The image was colored with Copic markers and then I cut it out. The background was created on some watercolor paper and distress inks (which I totally forgot to make a note of…sorry) The moon was colored over with a clear Wink of Stella glitter pen.

DSC_0118_edited-1

Now onto my wee creation for the new Tiddly Inks challenge: Spooky Dooky.

DSC_0121

This card measures 5x5” and uses  Wizard and Twisted Tree digital images. I created a small distress ink background and colored the images with Copic Markers.

Hope you can join in the fun. Click the logo below to be taken to the challenge post:

That is it for me! Thanks for stopping by and have a great rest of the day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

carefreestamper said...

Gorgeous projects! Thanks for sharing.

Liz said...

Both so awesome! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails