Sunday, October 25, 2015

Elisabeth Bell World Monthly Challenge

*** This is my second post for today. To see my Sugar Nellie posting, please scroll down to the next post***

Happy Sunday! There is a new challenge over at the Elisabeth Bell’s World challenge blog. This month’s theme is:

Anything but a card

DSC_9975 copy

I created a bookmark using the lovely image from Elisabeth Bell’s Digital Gallery: Corn Basket Beauty.

The image was colored with Copic Markers, masked and then I embossed this detailed background stamp (MFT) over top. Finally, I sponged over it with Distress ink in Dusty Cocord. I added a metal accent on the top and thread some ribbon into the opening and tied it with another style of ribbon.

DSC_9976 copy

Copic Markers Used:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20, R30
Hair: E40, E42, E44
Dress: V20, V22, V25
Blouse: W00, W1
Basket, Corn, Shoes: YR31, YR24
Leaves, Corn Husks: G20, G24, G28

Thanks for swinging by! To see the creations of the rest of the Design Team and to join in the challenge, please click the logo below:

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails