Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Whimsy Halloween Decor + Video

Happy Wednesday! I have another Halloween decoration to share with you as well as a video! It may seem like a little early to be talking Halloween but it will be upon us before we know it! Time to get prepared :)

I found this chalkboard pumpkin shape as well as the laser cut sentiment at Michaels Art and Crafts store. I immediately thought that I could personalize it by adding a colored image and some die-cut shapes. Into my basket it went!

DSC_9968

I colored up this adorable witch image Hazel with copic markers and then fussy cut her out, leaving a thin white border around the whole image so that it would stand out against the black of the pumpkin shape.

DSC_9969

I felt that the top near the stem was a little too bare so I added the trio of die-cut spider webs around it. I really llke how it looks! Good thing I always cut more shapes than I THINK I need! The little bat is a cute touch to the sentiment. This took very little time but will look great displayed in my house for Halloween!

DSC_9970

 

If you would like to see this video in HD, please watch on YouTube HERE

Video:

Whimsy Supplies:
Hazel Rubber Stamp
Halloween Die Set

HazelHalloween Die Set

Other Supplies:
Copic Markers (listed in video)
Zig Glue Pen
Scor-Pal Tape 1/2”
Foam Adhesive
Matt Metallic Silver Cardstock

Pumpkin Shape and Laser cut Sentiment from Michaels Craft Store

I hope this has inspired you to use some Halloween images to create a fun Halloween decoration that is perfectly you!

Thanks for swinging by! Have a great day.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails