Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Tiddly Inks ~ Tuesday Challenge

Happy Tuesday! It is time for a new Tuesday Challenge over at Tiddly Inks!

Don’t Be Square

DSC_9880_edited-1

I couldn’t resist this cute little image: Candy Hero.

I colored her with Copic Markers and then added the background with Prismacolor pencils. She looks like she is already eating her Halloween loot!

DSC_9881

I created a quick little circle easel card. I used a combination of Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped dies and my trusty old Creative Memories circle cutters. The patterned paper is very old and has been hiding out in my stash for awhile now. It was perfect for my card!

Avenger - Candy Hero

Thanks for swinging by today! I hope you can join us over at the Tiddly Ink Challenge. Just click on the logo below to head over:

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

JanR said...

Fantastic Halloween card! So cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails