Monday, September 28, 2015

Spookie Sookie Halloween Door hanger

Happy Monday! We are officially a few days into Fall so I think I can start posting Halloween creations. Right? I feel like because of what I do, I am always way ahead seasonally speaking :)

I have a fun Halloween door hanger and a how to video for you today.

DSC_9979 

I like the idea of door hanger for Halloween and Christmas. It is an easy way to decorate and doesn’t involve anything more strenuous than hanging something on the doorknob……and that means it is super easy to put away after the event :)

DSC_9981

I used distress inks to create the background and then embossed some super fine cobwebs. The moon was also watercolored but the image was colored with copic markers.

DSC_9983

Here is how I made it:

Whimsy Supplies:
Spooky Sookie the Halloween Fairy + Accents Rubber Stamp
Halloween Die Set

Other Supplies: 
Distress Inks (Black Soot, Chipped Sapphire, Seedless Preserves)
Hero Arts Soft Yellow
Copic Markers
Zig Glue Pen
Scor-Pal Tape 1/2”
Spellbinders Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Neenah Solar Crest White Paper
Watercolor Paper (Strathmore 90lb)
Versafine + White Embossing Powder
Zig Clean Color Brush in Light Grey

Thanks for swinging by! I actually will have another Halloween decor video up on Wednesday! Don’t forget to come check it out.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails