Thursday, September 10, 2015

One last Summer Card ~ MFT

Happy Thursday! It is still quite hot and humid and so I don’t feel out of place sharing one last Summer themed card :)

Penguin-Solo-Tree

This one uses the MFT Penguins in Paradise set. Super cute. I had made another card quite similar that you can see HERE. There is also a video sharing the coloration of the penguins and how I created the background. You can see that on my YouTube channel HERE.

I loved that card so much that when I need one real quick, I chose to create a card similar in design :)

Penguin-solo-close

Supplies:

My Favorite Things:
Penguins in Paradise Stamp set
Penguins in Paradise Die set
Happy Trio dies

Inks:
Memento Tuxedo Black
Hero Arts: Soft Yellow, Soft Pool, Soft Sand, Soft Brown
Simon Says Stamp: Sunkist, Scuba, Blue Jay

Eclipse Masking Tape
White Sharpie Poster Paint Pen
Zig Glue Pen
Neenah Solar Crest White Cardstock

I am going to enter this is the My Favorite Things contest:

Card Design Superstar

There are some seriously awesome prizes!

 

Thanks for swinging by today. Have a great one!

Hugs Jeanette

5 comments:

Arte Banale said...

Wow! Beautiful coloring!

PaperDoll said...

I love the background especially! Thank you for sharing the video for how it's done. :D

Heather North said...

The penguin in paradise stamp set is so cute! I might just have to order it to shake the hot, humid, endless summer blues. :)

DJ Rants said...

Such a cute little scene!!

Bonnie said...

Great masking and ink blending! Your card looks beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails