Saturday, September 5, 2015

MFT ~ Adventure is Calling

Happy Saturday! I am back with another card today that features sponging ink on an embossed background. It is quite similar to the one that I posted at the beginning of the week but I just had to make one with this fantastic set from My Favorite Things. I am a HUGE fan of their Birdie Brown line and the their background stamps and die-namics keep finding their way into my stash :)

DSC_9537

Isn’t this lace background awesome? I love the detail and the fact that this single layer card looks anything but plain! The sentiment was stamped and matted with diecuts from the Fishtail Stax and balances the images at the bottom right. Love this little girl and her cute bunny! This month there is a new set called Mon Cherie and I may have already ordered it from my local scrapbook store Scrapbook Centrale ;)

DSC_9539

Here is a video sharing how I created the card. If you would prefer to see it in HD then you can view it on my YouTube channel HERE.

Supplies:

BB Adventure Is Calling Die-namics BB Adventure Is Calling 

 BG Lace BackgroundDie-namics Fishtail Flags Layers STAX

Simon Says Stamp Premium Dye Ink Pad BLUE JAY ink042 The Color of Fun Simon Says Stamp Premium Dye Ink Pad SCUBA ink043 The Color of Fun Hero Arts SHADOW Ink Pad SOFT POOL Aqua AF146 Tsukineko Versamark EMBOSS INK PAD Watermark VM-001

 

My Favorite Things Supplies:
Adventure is Calling Stamp Set
Adventure is Calling Die Set
Lace Background
Fishtail Stax Die Set

Other Supplies:
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, SSS Blue Jay, SSS Scuba, Hero Arts Soft Pool, Versamark
Scor Pal tape, Snail Adhesive
Filigree White Embossing Powder
Copic Markers (B000, B01, B02, B04, BG10, BG11, BG13,E000, E00, E11, E40, E43, E44, R20, R30, R81, R85, W00, W1, W3, 0)

I am going to enter this is the My Favorite Things contest:

Card Design Superstar

There are some seriously awesome prizes!

That is it for me today! Thanks for swinging by and enjoy the rest of your day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

6 comments:

Jane said...

Beautiful card. ☺

Little K Smith said...

Such a pretty card, I love the background, a cute image and delish colours too!
Kelly.x

Cindy Beach said...

This is beautiful! I love the colors and that fantastic background.

Gabby said...

Absolutely sweet card! Like your bkgrd and sweet traveler with her cute bunny. Good luck! :)

Chriss Blagrave said...

Darling card! Love the feminine background, embossed and sponged, perfect colours for this sweet girl!
Good luck with the MFT Superstar challenge!

Scrapthat said...

Lovely card! TFS:D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails