Monday, August 10, 2015

Whimsy Stamps

Happy Monday everyone! I just wanted to pop in and spill the beans on some fun news that I have been keeping to myself!

I will be joining Whimsy Stamps as part of their Video Design Team!

I am pretty excited to re-join Whimsy stamps. You may or may not remember that I was part of their design team when I first started blogging. I am thrilled to be back! I will be joined by two other amazing ladies: Vicki and Kimberley. Together we hope to inspire you with our Whimsy creative makes and share our tips and tutorials with you!

I have already filmed and am in the midst of editing my first video and will be sharing it with you next week. This week Vicki will start us off with a video of hers.

If you have any video ideas or things you would like be to share on my videos, just email me!

Thanks for swinging by. I will be back tomorrow with a fun Summer themed card.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails