Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tiddly Inks Tuesday Challenge

Happy Tuesday! It is time to share another Tiddly Ink creation with you for the newest Tuesday Challenge:

Have a Heart

I fell in love with this image when I saw it. I love fairy tales. Always have and it hasn’t stopped because I am all grown up :) I found a fun piece of patterned paper from my stash. It is from the DCWV company and it very old. I am glad I hung onto it because it thought it went well with these two images.

Baby-Dragon-Queen

I used the Print and Cut feature on my Silhouette SD to get the perfect cut around my images. The coloring was done with Copic Markers and I die add a wee with of gold Wink of Stella to the hearts the the dragon is blowing.

Baby-Dragon-Queen-close

Here is the link to the image I used. The images are sold together :)

Baby Dragon Queen | Digital Stamp

Baby Dragon Queen | Digital Stamp

To enter in the new Tuesday challenge, just click on the link below :) Can’t wait to see what you create!

Thanks for stopping by today…..I love that you take the time to swing by :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

JanR said...

Great card! You're right, that paper is perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails