Friday, June 5, 2015

Tiddly Inks Fab Friday ~ A Shaker Card and Video

Happy Friday! The weekend is almost here and school is almost over. I cannot wait until Summer break and at the same time, I cannot believe how fast this year has flown by!

It is time for another Fab Friday over at Tiddly Inks and I have a super fun shaker card to share with you. This is a new image called Wryn the Mermaid and she is sooooo much fun to color up!


I decided to make a shaker card with an ocean like background and some gold sequins to play the part of a sandy ocean floor. I opted to place the image over the top of the acetate rather than inside. This way you can see the entire image.



I made a video sharing how I made the shaker card. If you would like to see it in HD click --> HERE



Thanks for stopping by today. Stop by the Tiddly Inks blog today to see the gorgeous creations from my fellow DT members. You are sure to be inspired :)


Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

AtStudioD said...

Super gorgeous, and thanks for sharing the tutorial!
x0, D

JanR said...

Gorgeous! I love the design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails