Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tiddly Inks ~ Challenge # 159

Happy Tuesday!  I have my latest Tiddly Inks card to share with you. The theme of this challenge is:

Super Powers

DSC_9370

I decided to make a card for my youngest son to congratulate him on his hard work and good marks on an English Project.

DSC_9371

I used an Alphabet background stamp from Studio Calico and inked it up with Distress Inks to create this fun, multicolour background. I used Salty Ocean, Tumbled Glass, Festive Berries and Spiced Marmalade.

DSC_9374

Since this is a card for a 9-year old, a little something else was required! I added a shaker aspect by creating a small square window to add some sequins to. I used MFT cross-stich square dies to do this.

I hope my card has inspired you and that you will join us over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge. Just click on the logo below to be taken to the correct post. You will also see all the makes by the rest of the team :)

Don’t forget that there is a new free image and a new $1 image this week. Just click on them to go to the store :)

Image 1

That is it for me! Have a great rest of the day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

JanR said...

I absolutely love the background....and the fact that it's a shaker too! So awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails