Sunday, June 14, 2015

Gorjuss ~ The Collector

Happy Sunday! I am having a wonderful sunshine filled weekend. Hope you are too! Today I am sharing my newest card for Sugar Nellie with you  :)

I used the wonderful Gorjuss image The Collector.

I was inspired by a card by Francine Vuilleme where she had used a red background that faded into white. I thought it would make a nice background for this Gorjuss image :)

DSC_9416

The image was colored with copics and then masked. I used the same red markers to airbrush the background. I added glossy accents to the hearts for a little shine. The image is from MFT.

DSC_9419

This image and other Gorjuss stamps and sets are available here:

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy the rest of your week-end! I hope the sun is shining for you today.

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Sue said...

Jeanette, this is absolutely stunning. The colour combination is beautiful and the background is just breathtaking...I love this.
Sue...xxx

Francine said...

Hi Jeanette!
What an AMAZING card you have made!!! Your airbrush background is fantastic and your coloring perfect! Thanks SO much for linking my blog too! ^_^
Hugs,
Francine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails