Happy Thursday! Hope you are all enjoying some sunshine. Summer is almost here! Just a few more days of school for my youngest, the oldest writes his last high school exam today and the middle guy is done and off on a camp trip with his school!
Today I wanted to share this fun celebration card that I made. It features the adorable Ellie stamp and die sets from Avery Elle. I filmed a video to show you how I created the mirror image elephant and also how I created the rainbow-esque background!
Here is the video. You can watch it –>here in HD on YouTube.
- Avery Elle Ellie Stamp and Die Sets
- Stampin’ Up Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Birthday Tag Stamp Set
- Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Salty Ocean, Spiced Marmalade
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Pad and Pen (0.3mm)
- Versamark Ink Filigree
- White Embossing Powder
- Mama Elephant Sew Fancy Creative Cuts
- Canson Watercolor paper (140lbs)
I am entering this in the Avery Elle challenge: Rainbows!
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs Jeanette xxo