Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tiddly Inks Challenge # 158

Happy Tuesday! I am back with a new card for the Tiddly Inks Challenge. There are so many sweet and adorable images available at Tiddly Inks so it is super hard to choose one to work with but as soon as I saw this one, I knew I had to use it!  Love this mama fox with her wee one. There is also a lovely sentiment that comes with the image but I didn’t have room for it on my small card. Next time for sure!

DSC_9099

The image is My Wild Child and I created a small easel card by using a Whiff of Joy die to create the base and then using a Spellbinders circle die to create the background. I sponged the background using Distress inks in Tumble Glass and Lemonade.

DSC_9101

To add a little more interest, I added a couple of sequins and white dots with my Sharpie Poster paint pen.

I hope you can join us for our new challenge:


Grab your favourite Tiddly Inks stamp or digital image and peek in on these tutorials..

there's so many styles of easel card to choose from!!
(**remember...We love to see any new creation, a card, 3D project, journal page etc
but you must use a Tiddly Inks stamp or image to be eligible for the prize**)

To enter and/or to see the fabulous creations made by my fellow DT members, click the logo below:

Thanks for swinging by! Have a fantastic day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

Larissa said...

Such a pretty card! Love the gorgeous inked background. It goes perfect together with the image.

Sue said...

Hi Jeanette, this is an absolutely gorgeous card. I love your colouring and easel card design. I am particular taken with the white dots you have added to your background... All so lovely.
Sue...xxx

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very beautiful!!

JanR said...

So cute! Gorgeous background too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails