Friday, April 10, 2015

Super Hero

Happy Friday! With the Easter holidays, I am all mixed up with what day it is :) Am I the only one? I hope not! So I should be posting a card for Stamp and Create’s Magnolia challenge….but I totally forgot to make my card because I was operating under the assumption that yesterday was Wednesday. Oops. I will get one day for early next week :)

Today I have a sweet card that I made using Mama Elephants Super Hero Stamp and Die sets. The card is small, it measures 3 x 4” and what I like to refer to as my “mini-cards”. Although it is small, there is a lot going on :)

DSC_8768 copy

I used the polaroid die from MFT to cut out the patterned paper. It is from an old Cosmo Cricket paper pack that I had but I thought the bold colors and the cute graphics paired well with the image. I also die cut the  Mama Elephant cityscape using some black cardstock and die cut the clouds with some vellum. I adhered down each layer to create the scene. The sentiment was embossed with white embossing powder onto the green cardstock that was die cut with the MFT banner die.

DSC_8769 copy

I am going to enter this card into this week’s  Papertake Weekly Challenge: Anything Goes.

Here are the supplies that I used:

Mama Elephant:
-
Tiny Heroes Stamp Set
- Tiny Heroes Creative Cuts
- Landscaper Trio
- Cityscapes Creative Cut

MFT:
-
Polaroid Dienamic
- Fishtail Flags Stax

Thanks for swinging by today! I will have another similar mini-card up tomorrow but this time is is all girl :)

Hugs Jeanette xxo

 

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Really cool creation!

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails