Happy Tuesday! This month has been busy to say the least. My two older boys celebrate birthdays this month, and today I am sharing a card that I made for my middle son :) It was a huge hit. He seems to love all the Lawn Fawn images!
This little critter was so fun to color and it takes hardly any time at all! I made a window card and added some foam adhesive to create a three dimensional feel. It makes the card a little extra special :)
Here is the video. To see it in HD format, please go –>here
- Lawn Fawn Year Five Die Set
- Lawn Year Five Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangles
- Mama Elephant Stitched Landscape Trio
- Neenah Solar White Cardstock
- Authentique Imagine Patterned Paper
- White Filigree Embossing Powder
- Big Shot
- E30, E31, E23, BG11, BG13, R24, R27
Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day!