Thursday, December 4, 2014

Simple Embossed Star Ornament

Happy December Thursday! Hoping that you have had a great week so far! I have a fun ornament to share with you today. It was very simple to create and I think it has a real rustic charm :) I filmed a video whilst I was making it and hope that is will inspire you to try it out!

DSC_8269 copy

I used a very sturdy Kraft cardstock for my stars. This way they will stand up to a little bit of wear and teak. I used a paper crimper on the largest star and sandwiched it between the two smaller ones. If you don’t have a handy-dandy crimper, I think you might be able to use corrugated paper instead.

DSC_8272 copy

White embossing on Kraft just makes me happy. It is such a gorgeous look and these stars are so, so pretty. One of my favorite sets from Stampin’ Up yet! I just want to give a shout out to Laura. She is based in Ontario and I get all  my supplies from her. If you are looking to get some Stampin’ Up goodies, please contact her. She is super speedy and will get you your order in such a short amount of time! 

DSC_8278 copy

Here is the video for you :) Enjoy! All the supplies are listed at the end of the video.

Happy, happy day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

Pysselbus said...

Wow!! This is just classic and so elegant!! Love it!

Hugs
Linda

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails