Thursday, November 13, 2014

Winter’s Coming Home….

Happy Thursday! There is a definite iciness to the wind these days and I know that Winter is coming home. It isn’t a bad thing. Living in Canada, I welcome the changing of the seasons and the different rituals associated with beginning and ending of each one. Most of all, with the kids growing up so quickly, I cherish the memories of the passing seasons. So, all this to say that I have an autumn themed card that needs to be shared today (before it is too late).

DSC_8072 copy

A wee bit different from my usual style, but I am very happy with the way this one turned out. I stamped the leaves with Versamark onto water-color paper and heat embossed them using white powder. Then, I pulled out m Twinkling H20s and played with various colors until I was happy with coloring. I added a very simple sentiment and cut it to fit on an A2 card. Done.

 

Whiff of Joy is having a Pre-Christmas sale:

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

marion said...

The stamps are different, but it is so you this card, love it, lots of hugs, Marion

mgoll88 said...

Thats a very wonderfull card creation, looks really great!

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails