Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Mini-Halloween Card Series #6 Witching Hour

Happy Wednesday my lovelies! Here is the final video and card in my series! I hope you enjoyed it. Please let me know if I should do more series like this :)

DSC_8096 copy

In this final card, I teamed up one of my favorite La-La Land Craft stamp dies with the ghost and the cat from a Lawn Fawn stamp set.

Finding some old patterned paper with the clocks was actually the starting off point for this card. I made sure to set the time just before midnight…

DSC_8078 copy

Of course, I have a close up and alternate view for you showing how the images are slightly raised with the foam adhesive.

DSC_8080 copy

…the supply list:Mini Halloween Witching Hour supplies

and here is the video:

Here is how I made it.  If you would like to see if over at my YouTube channel, you can find it –>here

That’s it. The final one in the series. Thanks for stopping by and if you have been following this series….Thanks so much! It was a lot of fun to create!

Hugs Jeanette

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails