Friday, August 29, 2014

Whiff of Joy Challenge: We’re Back!

Happy Friday! Well, Summer is officially over in our house. All 3 kids went back to school today and the house is QUIET. I am a little sad that the Summer break is over and that my kids are no longer hanging about but that is the way it goes. I am hoping they are all having brilliant days and I can’t wait to hear all the news about their teachers and classes.

I have been neglecting my blog….I just never get around to the computer and when I do, it is work related. So, a little late, here is my card for the newest Whiff of Joy challenge which started up again after a wee summer break.

The theme is: A shaped card. To enter the challenge and/of to see the other DT creations, go to this post ~here~.

DSC_7616 copy

 

This is the third tag in a set of three that I made to give to my boys. This particular one goes to my astute middle kid. I do the colorations for the stamp kit and rubber stamp packaging. When he saw the colorations for this one, he said that this image was so cute but so mean. Mean? He pointed out that lobsters are not red until they are cooked…….oops! So this one goes to him!

Have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Nice Heart creation

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails