Thursday, July 10, 2014

Whiff of Joy Bees

Happy Thursday my lovelies! I hope you are enjoying your Summer so far. We have been on a totally different time-table lately and I must say, I am enjoying it. Still a lot going on but at a much more relaxed pace! We were away for a little bit enjoying cottage life and all that entails. Now, we are back for a bit before heading out once more. Love, love Summer!

Here is a little tag project that I made using a very sweet image :)

DSC_7008 copy

Not much really to say. Apart from the twine, ribbon and gems which were from my stash, everything else is from Whiff of Joy. I really love how all the products work so well together!

Here are some links for you:

 

DSC_7009 copy

Thanks for swinging by and have a lovely day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

marion said...

What a sweet tag, love it, lots of hugs, Marion

mgoll88 said...

Verry nice tag, looks wonderfukll and really lovely

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails