Sunday, June 15, 2014

Whiff of Joy Challenge Card

Happy Sunday! I am popping in quickly to post my card for the current Whiff of Joy challenge! A fun theme of flowers this time around!

DSC_7248 copy

I created a fun and girly tag for the challenge. With the new tag die-lights, it is so quick and easy. Just love them! I used one of the Free Spirit images….simply so much fun to color in the hair! I also stamped the three sentiments that come with the image. So cute to have them scattered about. The final detail was to adhere the purse charm! I used some glossy accents to make sure it would stay put!

Here are the links for you:

You are fabulous

DSC_7252 copy

To take part in the challenge, please go to this posting ~here~

Thanks for swinging by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Such a stunning tag and you sure gave her hair beautiful highlights.

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, adorable tag.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails