Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Watercoloring Video

Happy Tuesday! Here is the first part of a two part video that I filmed awhile back. I had some request for a watercoloring video and so I finally was able to get it filmed, edited and published to You-tube! I broke it up into 2 parts because it is long! Like, really long but that is the reality (at least for me) with watercoloring. It takes a while but is really relaxing!

The finished card looked like this:

DSC_6988-copy_thumb1

Images: Magnolia Zodiac Collection: Virgo Tilda (the fence is from a much older collection)
Distress Ink colors used: Antique Linen, Tumbled Glass, Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick, Weathered Wood, Frayed Burlap.

Thanks for stopping by and I will be posting the second part tomorrow.  If you have any other video requests, just leave it in the comments below!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Very wonderfull and lovely creation, fantastic..love it!

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails