Thursday, March 27, 2014

Whiff of Joy ~ a Birthday Card

Happy Thursday my lovelies! I am well behind in posting this card. I created it for the Whiff of Joy Challenge, but as it runs for 2 weeks, you still have time to enter :)

DSC_6807 copy

I have fallen head over heels with our new feather stamps. I especially love how they look when embossed with embossing powder. I have been seeing this layered technique all over Pintrest so I thought I would give it a go. I forgot to take note of the card that inspired this. I thought I would remember and now I just can’t find it. So, just so you know, I found this idea from someone else :)

I just embossed different pieces of colored cardstock, cut them and then matched them up. I added an embossed sentiment and some pearls and my card was done.

DSC_6808 copy

Here are the supplies:

 VersaMark - watermark stamppad clear

Thanks for swinging by and have a great day :)

Hugs Jeanette

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

very wonderfull creation, looks really fantastic

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails