Monday, September 2, 2013

Whiff of Joy Free Digital Image

Happy Labour Day! I have a special post today to let you know about a free Whiff of Joy digital image!

FreeDigiStamp

You can find the link to download the adorable “You color my world” – Maya stamp at the bottom of this post. The image is available at the Whiff of Joy blog. Click on the image above to be taken to where you can download the image for free!

I also wanted to share the WoJ Savings program with you. A pretty good deal and who doesn’t need that these days :)

NEW! Ways to save with every order - click for details

Here is the sample card I made with this darling image:

DSC_5416 copy

I printed the image on Neenah cardstock and colored it up with my copics. The sentiment was computer generated.  I dressed up the card by adding die-cuts using these die-lights: Cloud border, Hearts.

Click on the logo below to start the download of the free digital stamp (zip file, including a 300 dpi jpg file).

Click on the image to download our free digital stamp

We hope you love this cute stamp as much as we do. We are looking forward to seeing lots of colorful creations – share them on facebook, pinterest, instagram and twitter tagging us with @whiffofjoy.

That is it for me today. Have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

What a lovely card creation, looks very wonderfull, perfect colored!

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails