Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father’s Day

Happy Sunday and Happy Father’s Day to all you wonderful Dads out there. We love you :)

I have my LLLC Inspiration Card to share with you and it has a most fitting theme: Father’s Day!

DSC_4080 copy

I used Fedora Hat Luka  and the Scallop Bracket Die.

I tried a little something new in that I stamped my image with Memento Rich Cocoa. This is a softer look for the stamp. I colored as usual with my Copics and then used my Copic Multi-liner in black  to go over the eyes to make them stand out more.  

Copic Markers
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: C5, C7, 100
Green: YG91, YG93, YG97
Brown: E21, E42, E43, E44
Grey: W3, W5, W7
Yellow: YT24, YR31

Have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette

1 comment:

mgoll88 said...

Very sweet card creation, nice mans card

LG
Michaela

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails