Thursday, May 16, 2013

Whiff of Joy Sneak Peekies!

Happy Thursday Everyone! Hope all is well with you all. I thought I was doing great with no symptoms of allergies this Spring, when boom….I don’t know what tree pollen is flying around right now, but I am definitely allergic to it :(  So, I had to take some anti-histamines which always back me feel zombie-like.

My feet are also killing me but it is because of something very, very good :) One of my mother’s day presents were these gorgeous Rutherford Irish hard shoes!!!!!  OMGosh! I love them! Thing is…..they are pretty stiff right now and not at all broken in. So…..sore wee feet at the moment as I am trebling away to get them to form to my feet properly!

So, back to the sneak peek! Here is another adorable digital image from the release that will be available on Friday.

DSC_3894 copy

I created another Project Life insert page using this Lazy Summer Days image. I printed it off and then tore around it to create this very fun look. I also used a template and some Tumbled Glass distress ink to create a slightly faded back-ground. I die-cut some patterned paper using a variety of Whiff of Joy dies and then I was done! So fun!

Here are the product links for you:

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

marion said...

fabulous card, hope you feel better very soon and your feet are not in so much pain soon. Big hugs, Marion

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Danni said...

Wonderful card!So sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails