Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 154

Happy Wednesday Everyone! It is the middle of the week already. I have so much going on at the moment, but I do have something fun to share with you today.

This time the Whiff of Joy Challenge is: Anything but a Card.

I want to share these fun luggage tags that I made for my son when he went away on a school trip:

DSC_3188 copy

DSC_3187 copy

They were quite easy to make. I colored and fussy cut the images out. Then adhered them to some patterned paper. I measured out the laminating pocket and made sure that I cut the paper for fit perfectly. On the other side of the tag, I printed out his name and information and then popped it into the laminator. These tags need to be sturdy :) I added a grommet to add even more strength and also, because it finishes the tag off beautifully :)

Both images were included in the Whiff of Joy Spring Fall kit.

I hope you can play along with us at the Whiff of Joy Challenge! It is always fun to see what you make!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I love mice and this is cute as punch. I love the colors you have used.
Sandy

marion said...

pure cuteness, hugs, marion

Unknown said...

cute and smart

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh my goodness... totally cute luggage tag and I bet he loved it! A great mom... ;0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails