Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 154

Happy Wednesday Everyone! It is the middle of the week already. I have so much going on at the moment, but I do have something fun to share with you today.

This time the Whiff of Joy Challenge is: Anything but a Card.

I want to share these fun luggage tags that I made for my son when he went away on a school trip:

DSC_3188 copy

DSC_3187 copy

They were quite easy to make. I colored and fussy cut the images out. Then adhered them to some patterned paper. I measured out the laminating pocket and made sure that I cut the paper for fit perfectly. On the other side of the tag, I printed out his name and information and then popped it into the laminator. These tags need to be sturdy :) I added a grommet to add even more strength and also, because it finishes the tag off beautifully :)

Both images were included in the Whiff of Joy Spring Fall kit.

I hope you can play along with us at the Whiff of Joy Challenge! It is always fun to see what you make!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

5 comments:

Sandy said...

I love mice and this is cute as punch. I love the colors you have used.
Sandy

Riet said...

So beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

marion said...

pure cuteness, hugs, marion

vina devina said...

cute and smart

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Oh my goodness... totally cute luggage tag and I bet he loved it! A great mom... ;0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails