Thursday, April 4, 2013

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 151

Whiff of Joy Challenge

Happy Thursday! After cyber-chatting with my lovely friends that are all around the world, it seems that almost everyone is experiencing a winter that just doesn’t want to quit! It has been FREEZING and WINDY the past few days.  I don’t know what awaits me when I leave this morning to drop the kids off at school!

I am somewhat late in posting my card for the latest Whiff of Joy Challenge. I got my card posted at the challenge blog but didn’t quite make it to getting it posted here. No worries though. There is still a week left to enter!

Our challenge this time is easy-peasy:

Butterflies

DSC_3301 copy

I water-colored this sweet Maya stamp and added lots of die-cuts by using my handy-dandy Whiff of Joy dies. Love how spring-like this looks!

Here are the product links:
Picking toadstools  Cute Butterfly Trio - 3 dies Picket Fence twinklingLogo_small

Our sponsor for this challenge is Whiff of Joy with a fabulous prize of 15% off your next order from the Whiff of Joy store!!!

Please remember to use a Whiff of Joy image for your entry to count in the prize draw!

To see the design teams' stunning cards for your inspiration and to enter our challenge please go to this post ~here~

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

marion said...

Such a fab card, love it, hugs, marion

Riet said...

What a beautiful card.


Hugs Riet.xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Jeanette - such a cute little scene! Hugs, Juliexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails