Friday, April 5, 2013

~ La-La Land Craft Stamps Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday! Are you ready for the week-end? I’m not….I’m still trying to get Wednesday’s to-do list done! We have a lot planned for this week-end, including a hockey tournament!

Here is my card for this week’s LLLC Inspiration Friday. The theme is to use white, kraft and color. Hmmm…I think I got it right! I pulled out this sweet Hula Marci because right now, I want to be with her with the sun and the sand and the waves.

DSC_3443 copy

Apart from the stamped Flourish (Hero Arts) everything else is from LLLC! I love all their dies and have fun choosing which ones to use with each card I make. I especially love this scalloped border. It is just enough to dress up your card, KWIM?

Here are the product links for you :)

Hula Marci
Butterfly die
Scalloped border
Wave border

Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9, BOO
Pink: RV14, RV17, RV19
Yellow: Y21, Y23
Green: G40, G43, G46, YG11, YG17
**I used some chalk to add the blush to her cheeks**

Don't forget you can play along with us by uploading your creations to our Customer Gallery. We also have a wonderful Facebook Page where you can share your cards as well as a Twitter feed

Have a fabulous week-end my friends!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails