Friday, April 5, 2013

~ La-La Land Craft Stamps Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday! Are you ready for the week-end? I’m not….I’m still trying to get Wednesday’s to-do list done! We have a lot planned for this week-end, including a hockey tournament!

Here is my card for this week’s LLLC Inspiration Friday. The theme is to use white, kraft and color. Hmmm…I think I got it right! I pulled out this sweet Hula Marci because right now, I want to be with her with the sun and the sand and the waves.

DSC_3443 copy

Apart from the stamped Flourish (Hero Arts) everything else is from LLLC! I love all their dies and have fun choosing which ones to use with each card I make. I especially love this scalloped border. It is just enough to dress up your card, KWIM?

Here are the product links for you :)

Hula Marci
Butterfly die
Scalloped border
Wave border

Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9, BOO
Pink: RV14, RV17, RV19
Yellow: Y21, Y23
Green: G40, G43, G46, YG11, YG17
**I used some chalk to add the blush to her cheeks**

Don't forget you can play along with us by uploading your creations to our Customer Gallery. We also have a wonderful Facebook Page where you can share your cards as well as a Twitter feed

Have a fabulous week-end my friends!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card.

Hugs Riet.xx

javediqbal said...

Title:
The Best High Returns on Best Investment
Content:
Welcome to Make Money Online with best investment in Hedge fund day trading with high returns on Daily Interest the world best revenue sharing program in which High withdraw is only $5 which is on daily basis.
For More Details click the link below:
Yield Investment Program, Best Hyip, Best Investment, Hyip Monitor, Forex Fund, Daily Profit, Monthly Interest, Monthly Profit, Earn Money Online, Money Maker Group, Dream Team Money and like this much more and you can withdraw the amount throw referral commission, eCurrency Invest, LibertyReserve, Alert Pay and SolidTrustPay as well. Get 200% profit within 150 days and the minimum
Web Link:
http://www.whatacash.com

Display Name: whatacash

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails