Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Whiff of Joy Challenge # 148

Happy Wednesday! Last night we had pancakes as it was Shrove Tuesday. The kids think it is strange to eat “breakfast” at supper time but I think any meal is a good time for bacon and pancakes :)

Today I have my card for this fortnight’s Whiff of Joy Challenge with the theme of:

Anything Goes

Our sponsor for this challenge is Whiff of Joy with a fabulous prize of 15% off your next order from the Whiff of Joy store!!!

I decided to create an 4x6 insert for my Project Life album. I have decided to create a lot more of these because I really love how they customize my album and make it even more personalized. I started Project Life last year and am so proud to have completed the 2012 album and started the 2013 one. Along the way, I have finessed how I am doing things and stream-lined the process to make sure that I stay on track. Last year, I would sometimes have 5-6 weeks to do at a time and I don’t want to go down that road again.

DSC_3068 copy

The paper is from a MME paper pack that is one of my favorites. I love the graphics and color combos on this particular one. The stamp is from Whiff of Joy’s January release and as my eldest son is an avid little sailor, it was perfect to add to our album. Adding the button and the die-cuts adds a ton of interest and the sentiment is from an older WoJ set but fit this image so perfectly.

Here are the links for you:

Hope that you are inspired to create your own love project and enter our challenge! Here is the link to the correct post and you will get to see the lovely creations of my fellow DT!

Have a great day and thanks for swinging by!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie, lovely & bright too x

marion said...

Lovely bright colours, love how you combined them with this cute stamp, lovely card, hugs, Marion

Dianne said...

Really cute card be perfect boy card, thanks for sharing..

Hanneke said...

I love this project! Such a cute image and I love that bunting! The buttons are so pretty too. Hugs, Hanneke

Anonymous said...

Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I
get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyhow, fantastic blog!

Feel free to surf to my web blog; california cash advance
my website > no fax cash advance

Stacy Morgan said...

So vibrant and cheerful! I like how this feels and makes me smile.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails