Friday, February 8, 2013

LaLa Land Craft Stamps Inspiration Friday

Happy Friday! I am a little late in posting this. I don’t know what I was thinking, but it completely slipped my mind to make sure that this post was scheduled.

This week’s LLLC Inpriation theme was:

Sweet Treats

DSC_3007 copy

I created a heart-shaped box using my Silhouette SD. It was quick and easy and I am thinking about created smaller versions of this for another project :)

I used:
Heart Key Marci  and the Berry Flourish Die
Copic Markers:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, R20
Hair: E23, E25, E27
Red: R32, R35, R37
Dress: E40, E41, E43,
Grey: W3, W5, W7

Don't forget you can join in the fun here at La-La Land Crafts by adding your creation to the Customer Gallery , Facebook page and Twitter

I will be back tomorrow with another WoJ Sneak Peek!

Hugs Jeanette xxo

3 comments:

Astrid said...

OMG, this is absokutely amazing, beautiful colouring, love it !

Hugs Astrid

marion said...

What a sweet giftbag, very lovely ! Hugs, Marion

Dianne said...

This is so beautiful,your coloring is fabulous, thanks for sharing...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails